Saturday, April 13, 2024

Clam Up

 


Yes, this little bag is finished, and yes, I'll make another one, and yes, next time I'll follow along with the tutorial as I sew.  Clam Up by Annie.com

I bought a whole bag of handbag zippers and the big pack of Soft and Stable, so there has to be at least one more, right?  And while it doesn't open flat like I thought it would, it opens very wide.  This is a medium and next time I'll try the large.

A friend just sent me a table runner kit so I worked on finishing three projects today.  And, someone is bringing a pretty pink prom dress to be hemmed too.

While I enjoy having several projects to choose from, sometimes some just need to be finished.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love your bags, and that you continue with projects. I admit I'm at a halt again with fabric, cutting gadgets and sewing machine. I have zipper phobia. I really need to give it a try again. :)