Monday, April 1, 2024

Hot Cross Buns

 


Little hot cross buns with dried cranberries, apricots, and raisins.

I noticed a tube of white icing in the store and decided that I didn't need that, I could just make icing and put it in a sandwich bag and snip off the corner.  Later I regretted that decision and got the tube after all.  Whoever designed that little tube knew what they were doing.

There were so many daffodils blooming on this early Easter.  They were putting out a show everywhere.

A new month - new goals, of course.  April is always such a hopeful month.






1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I admire your baking energy. I don't even think I could make pancakes.
Not a lack of energy but a TRUE lack of interest. I WOULd eat one or two of those buns though...

I got my new desk calendar started with a bit of art from a magazine etc....I always enjoy the fresh clean page of a new month under the keyboard. Now I have to watch Missing Without a Trace.
Used to be Law and Order.....but it's been replaced with things I don't care to watch.