Monday, April 15, 2024

Pansies

 


I've so enjoyed watching the pansies grow in their porch container.  Why didn't I fill another container with purples?

This afternoon I'll be helping set up comforters to knot tomorrow.  It's always a challenge from one month to the next to remember how the set up goes.   Maybe today it will look more familiar.

It seems like my hair is falling out at a great rate.  I looked it up (of course) and learned that it's called shedding and that it happens several months after an illness.  And then after six months or so it stops and hair returns to normal again.  It seems like I'll have no hair left after six months of this, but maybe it will come in pretty and white.

I've always admired pretty white hair in women but mine is more on the gray side.  And don't even mention coloring it to make it a pretty white - I'm so over that.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

My hair is falling out but not a lot. good to know it's a natural reaction to stress or an illness.
the longer mine gets the more it has started to curl. and not be so scary looking.
and it IS a beautiful White. Hope yours turns out the same.