Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Not My Picture

 


Not my picture.  Steph took it yesterday morning in Cincinnati.  I like the church in the background.  The steam.  The houses.

It was a big snowstorm.  Ten inches where I live.  The most snow we have had since 2008.

And today, another.  Not as dramatic, but it came right at evening rush hour and there was a lot of snow.  My daughter's work is up one of the hills (remember that I told you that Cincinnati has hills) and she and a co-worker are at a hotel for the night.  I am relieved.  She might have slid right down, or more likely, right off the street.  Or, traffic would have been at a stand-still because someone else slid.

My neighbor very kindly picked up my library books when she went out this morning.  My car is snowed in.


No comments: