Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Late

 


This picture is late to the party.  It is a nice sunny day, temperature is 54 degrees and the icicles have melted.  Still snow though.

But, just in case you didn't know, daylight savings time starts March 14.

I got my second Covid vaccine on Friday, no side effects.  Had my pressure check at the eye doctor yesterday and my semi-annual visit to the dentist today.  Now I can relax.  I am such a medical-phobe.

After my dentist appointment it felt amazing to be outside driving in the sunshine.  I didn't even want to go home.  So, I stopped at the quilt shop to pick up some yardage that I had ordered.  Peter Pan fabric.

I have my fabric labeled for the My Favorite Color is Moda block of the month.  It seemed like so much fabric for one block, then I realized that the block is 36".  I need to start saving for the long armer, I'm sure I won't want to quilt this one.  


No comments: