Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Dinner Time


The plan was to take Nora to dinner while Aaron had baseball practice.  When I met them at practice, though we learned that Aaron's practice was cancelled because of the field conditions.  It's been raining, a lot.  So, two kids went to dinner with me, and they were such fun.

They talked about fifth grade graduation to come and middle school to come.  Math tests.  Thirty more school days this year, posted on the cafeteria window.  

Aaron colored,  He never used to color.  Had trouble holding the crayon.  Told his teacher that if he ever needed anything colored he would ask his sister.

Aaron commented about the size of the chicken tenders - too small.  Nora said that her favorite thing on the salad bar was the vegetable soup.  They split a hot fudge cake.

I told them that I felt like I had two wonderful dates.

No comments: