Thursday, August 14, 2014

Family Records


A couple of evenings ago Steph and I were having a conversation with friends and we were wondering at what age Aaron started to walk.  Yesterday I checked back through my blog and found the answer, around eleven months, same as Nora. That's Aunt Tina with him.


When I started this blog, just before Aaron was born, I didn't consider that down the road it would be a gentle record of family outings and holidays, although I've come to appreciate that.  I'm not a scrapbooker, and this serves that purpose for me.


So, for the record, here are pictures at Kings Island in the week before school starts.  Nora with her summer freckles, with a few for Aaron too. 

So many of the kids around here have already started back to school, and we've learned that these last days before their school starts (a little later) are good times for Kings Island and the zoo.  Less crowded.  And this year, not really super hot.

Monday night will be meet-the-teacher night, and our summer outings will be almost finished.   

No comments: