Friday, March 23, 2012

Proud of those Bobcats

This has been a magical week, with seven area teams in the Sweet Sixteen. Louisville and Ohio State are still there. Ohio U isn't, but what a performance! I'm proud of those Bobcats. Hoping hard for Kentucky, this is the BIG one. And yes, I love this time of year.

All that basketball and just thirteen days 'til Opening Day. For weeks now, I've been saying that I'm going to the Opening Day parade. Just realized that I'm not, because of other really good stuff, but I'm so looking forward to baseball season. I can get some really good evening sewing done, listening to the games. And then there are the fireworks, for home runs and at the end of the winning games, that I can hear from my house.

Some of my teams may be leaving the Sweet Sixteen, one by one, but it's still a good time of year.

No comments: