Monday, March 12, 2012

It Can Be Done

Finally decided to figure out how to get pictures from my new phone to my computer. This just might change things. Do I really need to carry around a camera? Should I have sprung for the more expensive phone, with the only real advantage I could figure was a better lens? Maybe not, I can be happy with this picture taken at a hotel in Gatlinburg under less than optimal photo conditions.


And there's this picture taken at the library while Nora was at her Girl Scout meeting. Really nice colors and probably more crisp than pictures taken with my camera. So do I still need my camera? Yes, if I've got lots of pictures to take, and if I want to do a lot of easy tinkering with them. Otherwise, guess not.


And thinking of tinkering, there's the Photoshop component, I've had the software forever, and the easy version at that, and haven't learned it yet. I need to slide that into my list of goals. That voice in my head has been too loud with Photoshop and it needs to be quieted.







No comments: