Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pinwheels

This month's theme for our group's baby quilts is Pinwheels. I chose a blue and white background, floral but as close to a "sky" feel as I could find, with dotted fabrics for the pinwheels.

The theme for next month is Strips, and I have to admit to piecing that one yesterday. I had lots of other things to do, but I was curious to see how it would work out. I'll just be a little ahead this time.

Almost two years ago, I bought Norton Anti-Virus software and also Photoshop Elements. I installed the anti-virus right away, but was a little intimidated by the Photoshop, even though it was the basic one. Finally, this morning, I installed it. It's a start, anyway.

It's stormy here this morning, but I got in a quick 25-minute walk before the raindrops started. Sometimes it's just easier to exercise in two smaller segments anyway.

No comments: