Thursday, July 7, 2011

Puzzling

Bag pattern by Lazy Girl. Easy and quick. There are some changes I want to make, but for this first time I followed the pattern pretty closely. This one will be a birthday gift.

I'm spending way too much time these days doing internet used car shopping. Changing my mind every time. Should it be a Subaru Forrester (I live on a hill)? How many times would I really use that all wheel drive, hill or no? I can just picture that car at the campground, though. Driving to Asheville.

Or, the V6 Camry? Better gas mileage here. Less ecological guilt. Realistically, though, I won't be doing a whole lot of driving. But maybe with a better vehicle I'll drive more. And with a nicer car should I try to widen my driveway so I can get it in the garage? And spend less on the car so I can do that? But then I'll have to shovel the driveway. Looks like either one should be good in terms of longevity, which is a requirement for me.

My puzzler is sore already and I've only just begun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This bag is so pretty, it will be a real nice gift!
Janice