Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blinkers

Really nice Friday lunch with the quilt group at Blinkers in Covington. Good food and a nicely renovated space not far from the river. I noticed several other places in the same area that look like fun places too.


One of the women is moving to Rhode Island later this month, and the group gave her this quilt, made by Ginny K with her hand-dyed fabrics. This is just a piece of it - it's so stunning.


Thanks to Carrye for the transportation. I'm looking forward to Monday and learning what's going on with my truck. In the meantime, staying close to home isn't all bad. I picked up some groceries with Steph tonight and I'm getting some sewing projects done. I'll be sorry to miss the outdoor church service/picnic tomorrow at Burnett Woods, but I have a good inspirational book to read during that spiritual space.





No comments: