Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nora and I

Nora and I are traditionalists. She always gets chocolate chip ice cream at Graeter's and I always get raspberry or strawberry sorbet. And we mix them. Always.

It's been a long week, and it's only Wednesday. Quilt guild Monday night, late work night last night, Worship Committee tonight. The late nights are over now . . . except for posting pictures of the quild guild and doing the minutes for the Worship Committee. And I'm tired.

Interesting discussion at quilt guild about how some big shows don't want any entires that have been posted on the internet. They publish their own photos in booklet form and make some of their money that way. I always post pictures, but I'm not entering any national shows either. Something to think about though.

No comments: