Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 178

Friday Fill-Ins on Memorial Day weekend. Hope everyone enjoys the long pre-summer weekend.

1. Potato chips - the best food to take on a picnic. Just open the bag, no cooler required. Barbecue Baked Lays are the ones I'll take.

2. Summer is here already. It's been hot all week. I hope the weekend is rain-free so I can get things mulched and planted. I see blog pictures of gardens already in and feel wistful. When I moved into my house the landscaping was almost nonexistant and I haven't improved it much.

3. I never could wear flip flops, at least not for more than a few hours. Flip flops mean blisters for me, even though I love the look. Do you have to build up a tolerance?

4. To love someone is pretty awesome, healthy and spiritual.

5. I'm getting ready for a long hike in the Smokies. I might take Aaron for a pre-hike this weekend, build up those hiking muscles. Although, come to think of it, his muscles are ready. It's mine that need building up.

6. When I crave food, it's usually the real stuff. Dinner with all the parts. Salad, bread, main course, relaxing. I'm usually just pulling out a piece here and there, rarely everything at one time.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting outside for awhile just thinking, tomorrow my plans include an early morning visit to Findlay Market, and Sunday I want to have fun with my little grandguy while his sister's visiting Aunt Tina.

1 comment:

gengen said...

Your #4 is a good i like it...Happy FF!

Mine is here