Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Love Spring Red

It's spring and time to give up the socks. At least on some days. I got my pedicure on the prettiest day in spring and the next day it was cold again. Furnace-coming-on-again-cold, but my toes are ready for nice weather.

It was a happy Mother's Day, with a red plant picked out by my grandgirl, who knows that red is my favorite. And from Sarah and Winnie, a Petzl head lamp with a red LED option, perfect for going to watch the fireflies in Elkmont next month.



There was pretty red origami as Crohn Conservatory was all dressed up for the butterfly show. The kids didn't care for the butterflies at all but they loved the waterfall section.
And then there's the best red of all, showing up on the heads of the grandbabes.


And the red on a cup of Graeter's ice cream is nice too.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I'm with u, on "the best red of all" that showed up ! I'm surprised though, about the melt down with the butterflies ! Oh well the ice cream helped to smooth it all away ! They do spring back quickly, that's good !
Glad you all had a great time & a Happy Mothers Day!
Janice