Thursday, October 2, 2008

To-Do List

Today's postcard

I took a few moments to look at my to-do list and realized why it's been dancing in the back of my head. It's because it's long, and somewhere back there, I knew that.

Make the little frog Halloween costume.

Make the princess Halloween costume. Before now, I didn't realize that there was such a thing as costume satin.

Don't worry Sarah, the pattern for your costume is around here somewhere.
Repair the ruffle on the dance dress.

Make the sweet little smock.

Line the napkins.

Take the truck to the car wash to get off the green gook that someone sprayed on it. Get quarters to make it happen.
Put air in the tires. I took the truck for an oil change last night (one thing off the list) and the sheet said that the pressure in the tires was 26. 26? How did that happen?
Get a furnace filter. 16" x 25". Don't forget the size.
Check the bank balance and pay bills.
Do some dyeing. Soon it's going to be too cold. And, I need lavender, pink, and green for a quilt. Actually, I needed them last week.
Get some groceries.
Download an embroidery design.
Check to see why the tax bill is so high this year.
Mammogram, bone scan, eye exam, blood sugar check.
Clean.
Catch up on the reading for my Sunday School class from the book Simpler Living Compassionate Living. It's really excellent.






1 comment:

Jane said...

Talk about a Take It Further thing with a list ??? You've got it busy, girl! The costumes are great...