Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-In # 95


Free embroidery design from Husqvarna web site


Ah, Friday. Answers to Friday Fill-Ins are in bold.


1. Right now, I'm feeling hopeful. Hopeful and happy are usual states for me.


2. Home is where I want to be, followed by the Smokies. If I were there, my answer to # 1 would be calm and excited, both at the same time. It's a little cold for camping, so my next choice is a nice motel on the Little River in Gatlinburg. I'd be going to Granny's for a pancake breakfast with sweet potato pancakes and to the Smoky Mountain Brewery for dinner and a brew and spinach and artichoke dip. In the meantime, I'd bundle up and spend a lot of time reading the newspaper or a good book and listening to the river. And go out into the park for a long hike. Maybe two.

3. How does one keep a nice, clean house? I never learned that, plus I always have other things to do than clean. I've considered hiring out to Merry Maids just so I'd learn the tricks and how to do it quickly.

4. My personal motivation keeps me on track. And the many choices that we have lure me off sometimes.

5. Please don't vote in the upcoming election without being mindful. I wouldn't begin to tell you how to vote, just ask that you don't vote for a candidate because your friend is, or the tv ad said so, or you always vote for a certain party. Think about it. This is an important election.

6. Lots of things fill me with joy. My family, creativity, pretty flowers, personal mail or email, kindness, good news, change of seasons, a clean house (see # 3.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I plan to babysit for Aaron if it isn't raining so the rest of the family can go to a nephew's football game (although I think it's going to rain,) tomorrow my plans include teaching a beginning sewing workshop, and Sunday I want to hike, once again if it isn't raining.

Happy Friday, everyone.

4 comments:

JO said...

those are really cool decoration... wish I could do one. TGIF!

Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.

SmilingSally said...

When I was a very young child, my favorite aunt told me that it your house is "picked up" no one will notice the dust. I've found this to be true! Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

threesidesofcrazy said...

Love your #5 answer! I pray everyone that does vote is properly informed!

Janet said...

LOVE your answer to #2! It made me want to be there!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)