Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag - What Fun

witch on a green t shirt

Ah, yes, I did figure out how to get my sewing maching and computer to work together so I could embroider this witch on my t shirt. Figuring out a technology problem always makes me happy,

as does this tag from Daisy. She invited anyone to join in, and it looked like such fun. Simply go into your photo gallery and choose the sixth picture from the sixth folder. It's that easy.

I really loved Daisy's photo from the Ecovillage days when we lived across the oval yard from each other. Like Daisy, I loved that apartment. Wish I had those utility bills again, too. $500 for an entire year in my apartment, including heat and water, and the apartments weren't small. Our heat source was a ground source heat pump - each apartment had two "wells" 150 feet deep and circulated a liquid for heating or cooling. That deep in the ground, the temperature is a constant 50 degrees, so we started our heating and cooling at 50, not at the outside temperature.

But, back to my picture. It turned out to be from the days when Aaron was an infant, between two and three weeks old, when we were at the airport waiting for Aunt Sarah. Sarah came a few minutes later and got her first glimpse of her new nephew. And Nora's wearing her "I'm a big sister" t shirt that Bridget got for her at the hospital gift shop.

If you want to play, just join in. Sixth picture in your sixth folder.

1 comment:

Daisy @ Our Growing Family said...

cute pic! :) and it's perfectly fine to link to my blog. thanks for asking! and thanks for playing along!!