Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Farm

Farther than I could see yesterday - stars are on and zipper is in

Yesterday, Steph, Aunt Tina and I took Nora and Aaron to a pumpkin farm that was really very close to their house. We left early enough that we were there before the crowd that was coming in as we left.



There was a hayride to the pumpkin patch,

where Nora examined many pumpkins, then picked out small ones for each member of her family.
Aaron didn't do any pumpkin picking, but he enjoyed a chance to run around, his favorite thing these days. If you think he looks suddenly grown up, it's the haircut!

There was a puppet show in the barn that captured Nora's attention, one of many things that kept kids happy and occupied.

More pictures tomorrow.




1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow, this costume came a looong way since the last post.. I knew you could do it LOL... I can't hope to catch up on commenting so you'll just have to let me slide and know that I've been reading, just silent. Looks like you had a great day at pumpkin patch, weather especially. Glad all is well with you!