Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thimble Blossoms


Thimble Blossoms by Camille Roskelley

Just spent a couple of nice days at a retreat with my quilting friends.  Caught up with everyone and did some quilting too, including finishing this sweet little mini, 16" x 16".  Not to be repeated because some of the pieces are so tiny, but it will be fun to get it out in just nine months!

I got most of the way home before it started to pour.  Traffic slowed down and a few people pulled off the interstate.  I wished I hadn't waited in the line at the slow drive through for a Diet Coke before I started my way home, those minutes would have put me farther toward my exit.

However, I know that my friends with snow, again, would not feel very sorry for me and my rain story.




1 comment:

Joanne S said...

What an adorable little quilt. I used to collect scraps from retreat meetings
and then stitch up tiny quilts. Both are now living with friends as people
really enjoy what is know as "doll quilts". Yes, we are having SNOW but I think rain
might be the more scary thing-- glad you re home safe.