Monday, February 18, 2019

Baby Quilt with Grays


Baby Quilt Group is in an hour, and I just finished the binding on this little quilt.  36" x 42".  

And it's been on the studio floor for a very long time.  The longer the winter goes on, the less I feel like doing much of anything.  I have to admit, though, that the picture of the finished quilt chirks me up a bit.

Maybe I should just head up to the studio first thing in the morning and sew before anything else.

Next up for me is to quilt Joanne's wonderful quilt top, with foxes and hedgehogs, and then get those disappearing nine patch blocks off the design wall so I can put on other things.  I don't have as many blocks as I wanted but I can use sashings to get the size I need.  It's time to just call that project done.


1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Very Modern and clean. And an excellent way to use up small amounts of cloth. Ie Scraps.
I think a quilt top should spend time on the floor--work the kinks out