Tuesday, May 22, 2018

New Voting Sticker


There was one thing for me to vote for, so I voted for that one thing.  In and out in maybe three minutes, including chit chat and choosing a new voting sticker instead of the older flag sticker.  

The red dot background is my favorite sheets.  Thanks, Sarah and Winnie.

This morning I started weeding my front yard beds, but before long it started to rain.  This year I have given up and have a new little footstool with green dots (see the dot theme?) that I can sit on instead of kneeling on the ground.

The ground is soaked, just soaked, and the weeds come out so easily, even the wild onions.  Perhaps this evening I can go back out.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I am crazy for polka dots also. My husband says NO to polka dots on the bed. Well, I'll just wait till I get to assisted living and have polka dots on everything.

I have a kneeler--getting up and down is my main trouble but using the handles on the kneeler really keeps me steady. I got mine as a prize at one of the early season learning conferences my employer hosted. I think that's the part of owning it that I like best. My second favorite prize was a gallon bottle of fish emulsion.