Monday, May 14, 2018

Floral Monogram


Work sample is Anita Goodesign Floral Monogram.  The "M" could stand for Mom, but in this case it doesn't.  Hope all mothers had a nice Mother's Day.

I enjoyed all the Mother's Day posts on facebook.  Pictures of older mothers when they were young.  Pictures of mothers and babies.  So many pictures.

There is rejoicing in Reds country because the Reds have won six games in a row.  Since their record is 14 - 27, you can understand the reason for rejoicing.  Who would have thought?

The grands have informed me that they have 13 more days of school.  They are both ready for summer, for sleeping in and no homework.  Lots of swimming is planned this summer.

Last night I talked with the mother of the bride whose dresses I worked on and she said that the wedding was perfect.  My heart is happy.


1 comment:

Joanne S said...

My daughter's CrossFit best Friend's name starts with M and she collects art for her wall with that letter
I made a needle turn appliqué M with leaves winding around it. This is something she would love but I am guessing it's the store sample and not for sale?