Monday, May 28, 2018

Happy Memorial Day, Everyone




Happy Memorial Day, everyone.  I hope you have good weather and a safe and happy day.

I decided to cook today for my daughter's family since she didn't get home from Nora's softball tournament until after midnight Saturday night, then there was another game on Sunday.  I'm not sure yet what I'll be cooking (or maybe picking up.)  

I went for one game on Saturday, sat under a shady tree and could still see most of the action.  Then I went to Aaron's game in a different location.  His game had already started and there were no parking spaces.  I was offered overflow parking with a shuttle but I decided to leave.  About ten minutes later I saw lightning and soon the rain started.  The game was called, and I was glad I made the choice I did.

Who knew?  I had an Amazon order coming today and decided to check the tracking.  Up popped a map of my neighborhood with a red dot where my house is and a green dot where the delivery van was.  Five stops away.  Just so happened that I looked at just the right time.  I didn't know this was a thing.

High of 91 degrees today.  Summer is here.


No comments: