Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pumpkin


Pumpkin pattern by Husqvarna Viking.

Yesterday when I was going to visit a friend in rehab, the low tire pressure light came on in my car.  I realized that I had no tire gauge in the glove box, probably never put one in this car.  I went on and parked, then fretted all through the visit.  Really tired hard to be present but it wasn't working.

After the visit the tires all looked good so I carefully drove home.  The gauge in the basement didn't work any more, so I asked my neighbor to check.  Have to admit that it's hard for me to ask for help.

After awhile he knocked on the door and said that all the tires tested fine, just keep an eye out.  This morning I got a new gauge of my own and all the tires have the same air pressure.  I've been hearing stories about that dashboard light coming on when the weather turns cool.  We'll see.

Daylight Savings Time on Sunday.  Trick or Treat on Saturday.  I wonder  how many trick or treaters will come to the door.  I always feel like I have to have lots of candy, just in case this is the year.

No comments: