Thursday, October 15, 2015

Gifts


My sister and niece are notoriously late with birthday gifts,which I love.  Especially this year when I turned 70 and the celebration was a little bigger than usual.  How nice in late September to get these wind chimes and be able to enjoy just them.  And THREE pairs of earrings, oh, my.  All in silver and two of them have blue accents.


On Mother's Day I received a gift certificate from Banasch's, a store that has sold fabric and notions in various locations in Cincinnati for 100 years.  I love gift certificates and usually save them for awhile.  When I went to the store this week, there was a sign out front that they were closing.  My gift certificate bought twice as much as I was expecting.  Four lovely lime green Riley Blake fabrics.  And five spools of Gutterman thread, which is on sale for $1.00 per spool.

Happy Birthday and Mother's Day to me!

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Happy Belated Birthday to YOU!!!!!

I think getting late presents is wonderful.
doesn't interfere with the CAKE!!!!