Saturday, January 5, 2013

Quilted Tree


I worked on this tree as a late holiday gift for my friend Carrye.  During our last shopping trip to Cabin Arts I picked up this star fabric, which has also backed a quilt.  This is an in-the-hoop design from Anita Goodesign Tree-mendous x 2.
 
 
All went well until I went to add the star, the very last thing, and added it to the wrong side, the blue fabric that had been the back.  So, the only thing to do at that point, other than take off the star, which would have meant a lot of ripping and possibly ruining, was to decide that the back become the front. 

I'm telling myself that I like the blue side better anyway, and I think I really do.

I've been having trouble uploading pictures to this blog the past few days and finally put them in a Picasa album.  Maybe that's the way it will be from now on.  I haven't seen anyone else complaining . . .guess it's just my computer. 

No comments: