Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Miscellaneous

Ah, Nora, with a very sore toe. She and I went to Target and got a pair of fur-lined clogs so that she'd have something to wear that would accomodate the swelling. Very cute shoes, from the slipper department but with suede uppers and a regular shoe bottom. And, by last night she was getting around much better. Kids are amazing.

Just started work on an Advent worship banner. Obviously I need to work quickly. Basically, the idea (from the worship material) is to have what looks like a sappling growing out of a crack in concrete. I'm not sure yet just how to do the sappling, but I have a good start on the "concrete" with the crack. I think that the sappling will be pine, because, after all, it's for Advent.

So grateful for the rain, and so grateful that it's not snow. It is the middle of November after all.

No comments: