Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Can Fly

Flying's big around Steph's and Mike's house these days. Even Mike can do it.

My helping the kids fly is coming in for the landing. Not so good.


I've been wanting a new hair cut and this is how it came out. Not so much different in the front, much shorter in the back. Just like I asked for. It's short in the back, but not so short that there was shaving involved. I didn't want that. It's a birthday thing, a significant birthday begs for some changes. My stylist said the hair from her salon is being sent to the gulf to make hair nets to trap the oil. Hadn't heard of that.
Now for some new make-up. I've never had much luck with that, but I'm going to try.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie I LOVE the new doo!!!

You should try Bare Minerals make up.
Ask Steph.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new hair!! Tina

Anonymous said...

I like it, looks great !
Janice

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great - love the cornhole bags too!
Sarah

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!! I love it ;)
Wish you could slip in the package with the cornhole bags and join us on Saturday. -Winnie