Sunday, December 20, 2009

No Pictures

No pictures, because it's Christmas week, and the projects are flying out of the sewing machines. I love this last week before Christmas, when my energy seems to increase and so does my creativity. I can tell, though, that I won't get everything finished. And no sneak previews.

I made chex mix too, tried the Buffalo style. Good, but not as good as the original. And cookies - well, I'm baking the ones from the refrigerator section, although I have some recipes ready. But now - I'm ready for bed and it isn't even 8:00 yet. So, I'll bake a couple of batches of cookies and try to stay awake.

The count-down has begun. Five more days. Four, really, since the fun starts on Christmas Eve. Sarah said more snow is expected on Thursday, her travel day, and I'm hoping there isn't much. She has so much snow now, but has power again. I thought I heard a salt truck go by here a few minutes ago, and it looks like there may be a little snow tonight.

The winter solstice is tomorrow - I'm excited. It's one of my favorite days of the year. A holiday bonus.

No comments: