Friday means Friday Fill-Ins. If you have a blog, you might want to try it.
1. You get this and I'll get that - I love going in with someone to get combined Christmas presents.
2. Go right to go toward the fabric store and go left to go to the library. I like my neighborhood.
3. It's Advent time and holiday time and the Winter Solstice will soon be here. And I love it all.
4. The amount of sugar in processed foods is ridiculous. I never paid alot of attention before. All the more reason to eat fewer processed things.
5. I feel more grateful for things with each passing year. How did I get to be so blessed?
6. I just talked with Steph and Aaron had fallen asleep in the van on the way back from shopping . . . goodnight!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading more of a book I'm enjoying, tomorrow my plans include just half a day of work, surprise, maybe I can catch part of Nora's birthday party, and Sunday I want to sew. I'd planned to go to a baby shower, but the baby's already here.
Happy Friday, everyone.