Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some New Things

Finally, a couple of new projects. This linen bread cover is a free Husqvarna Viking project for November. You can find it on their web site.


I just knew that when I snatched up the last of the summer linen (for half price) that there would be projects for it. The bread cover is lined with linen too and has a wonderfully crispy feel. I love that I can do the scallops with my "new" sewing machine.


This little quilt is a work sample and is embroidered with Anita Goodesign Santas For All Seasons. I didn't have time to do all the Santas, although that would be glorious, so I chose the ones for November, December, January, and February.


I got the fabric at IKEA some time during the summer, just because I liked it, never really thinking that it could look like a snowy background. Here are a couple of the little Santas - November,
and January.

The quilt is 29" x 37".




No comments: