Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This turkey didn't quite make it but it got as far as the sashing.


It was a wonderful day with friends and Mike and family. Nora and cousin Lindsay are getting ready for the meal. Nora always enjoys the cousins - she and Aaron are the little ones and the older cousins are so good about playing with her.



I especially enjoyed driving across town to see my young friend Carrie from Berea and her family. Carrie is pregnant, due in three weeks, and has a basketball belly. She and her husband are thinking that the baby will be a girl. Carrie and I lived together in the Ecovillage at Berea - when she moved in her little boy Tzuriel was two - now he's seven and and it was so fun to see him again. Wish I'd remembered to take pictures.

No comments: