Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.

1. We need mindfulness and thankfulness and I'm glad that people's thoughts will be turning in those directions this week.

2. I glanced at Aaron's two-year-old picture this morning and it made me smile. I love his earnestness and his playfulness and his outgoing nature and his cute red hair.

3. If you want almost anything you need to set goals. And if you want happiness, you need to be happy.

4. It's very foggy this morning because of all the moisture in the air. So nice after a dry couple of months.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think I'd vote "no" just because it seems so artibrary.

6. Glad families and safe travels make for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just resting, tomorrow my plans include getting a start on the Advent banner for church, even if it's just laying out the fabric, and Sunday, I want to enjoy the Thanksgiving service. And the good meal afterwards.

Happy Friday, everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked all your fill-ins on this ! Know what you mean about seeing Aarons picture, always warms my heart & gives me a happy feeling; that goes for Nora's also ! Actually that happens with all my other grands & my own children !!! Something about those tender years, so sweet & adorable !
Glad you're back in the swing of things. Stay well, see you soon .
Janice

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your list. I am going to work on an advent calendar. I can't believe it is coming so quickly.

Pooch said...

I enjoyed your thoughtful responses.
:)