Friday Fill-In time. My answers are in bold.
1. Wait, wait, don't forget the Bath and Body Works coupon. I love those things.
2. That first bite of Thanksgiving dinner, followed at once by the second bite of Thanksgiving dinner, is awesome. With all the food on my plate, it's hard to decide what the first bite should be. For me, I think, it's cranberry relish, the real thing with oranges and walnuts. And the second bite - sweet potato casserole.
3. The trouble is that I never get enough sewing/quilting time. Never. Even if I sew all day.
4. My sister and my daughter Sarah both live many miles away. I think of both of them every day.
5. With a faint pop the storm door closed ten minutes after I came home. I was startled until I figured out what it was.
6. My attic store space is shadowy and ominous at night. I always hope there isn't a squirrel or a mouse hiding there. Nevertheless, I went in last night to get my Christmas tree ornaments and there was neither squirrel nor mouse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to using one of those Bath and Body Works coupons on my way home from work, picking up Aaron's Christmas present, getting Advent candles for church, and getting purple serger thread for the Advent banner. Tomorrow my plans include sewing on the Advent banner before and after work, and Sunday I want to finish a Martha Pullen sewing/embroidery project.
Happy day-after-Thanksgiving Friday, everyone.