Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Dress

A couple of weeks ago I was having fabric cut at Hancock and noticed some pretty little seersucker prints on sale. I didn't know quite what I'd make, but I was sure it would be for Nora.

This morning I made a new dress. I like the granola kid style and have used this Indygo Junction pattern several times. It's fast and easy and the pattern can be adjusted for sizes 1 - 6.


I think this is the first time I've made it with the contrasting panels at the front and bottom. One of the really nice things is the lack of zippers, elastic, and in this case, buttons, makes an inexpensive little dress.

I can't wait to give it to her, but I do need to use it for a work presentation before she gets it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Connie, I so LOVE this darling dress! Looks so perfect for Our Nora Grace-great job.

Anonymous said...

I agree with what Anony. said ! It will look adorable on her, she'll love it. It'll be comfortable for warm weather. Be sure to get pics of her in it.
Janice