Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 126

Time for Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold. You might want to go to the website and play along.

1. It's cold and there were blankets on the bed last night. Well, cold is relative and it was 60 degrees. The curtains were rippling gently and it was great sleeping weather.

2. I'm soon going to need to stake my tomatoes. A few are heirlooms that reseeded from last year - I hope they're the little golf-ball-sized yellow ones, but the purple ones would be nice too.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is moisturizer. I layer on four different kinds because I can't decide which I like best. And they all say they'll do wonderful things.

4. I'm not big on a nice long ride. It just always seems like a waste of time when I could be "doing" something, like quilting. Not to mention I get a ride when I go to work several days a week.

5. Well, first of all, you think and study on patterns and colors, because when you make a quilt you'll be living with both of them for a good long while and you want to make sure you love them.

6. My friend Jess and me; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was lovely to be with her again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home after working late (we're setting up for a big event,) tomorrow my plans include working at the store, and Sunday I want to start to work on a banner for church. I'm using a quilt I made a few years ago and making some changes.

Happy weekend, everyone.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a busy weekend for you! Hope you get everything accomplished that you want to!

Auntie Q said...

I love quilts!

cheesecakepoi said...

Happy weekend though it sounds to be a busy one for you.

Kath said...

it's very difficult to decide which moisturizer should i use, they all smell good.