Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Answer to the Question

Today's postcard - I've never really learned to use the embroidery unit on my sewing machine, so the next few postcards will be machine embroidered.

I got a nice email from Kelly Leon at the Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation answering my question about what happens to the pansies on Fountain Square after the show.

Kelly said that beginning Sunday, April 27, at 7 a.m., the 20,000 potted pansies will be given away by the Cincinnati Park Board and the Fountain Square Management Group. People standing in line at 7 a.m. will be given a crate with 6 plants, first come, first served. If anyone wants more than 6 plants, they can go to the back of the line for another chance at 6 more plants. The give-away lasts until 10 a.m., earlier if all the plants are gone.

Yesterday, I mentioned the happy lunch crowd, but I didn't mention the bears. Aren't they cuties?





No comments: