Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chairs, Cars, and Beds

Ah, today the pictures upload just like they're supposed to. Above, the train quilt I'm working on for Aaron's birthday.

Last night was a sleepover, and a good one. There was sleep, even during a 5 a.m. thunderstorm.


When my daughters were small, they had the usual Fisher Price farm, house, castle, etc. I didn't keep the large buildings, which were probably battered and just too big for easy storage. I did keep all the people and their chairs, cars, etc. and they always come out when the kids visit. Amazing that all those years later they still are so loved. I think that some of them even went home with the kids today. Some are lined up and enjoyed, like chairs and beds and cars. And some are fought over a little because, after all, there is only one refrigerator, stove, and sink. From time to time some go into the dishwasher and they always come out fine. Good times.



3 comments:

Jenni Pugh said...

Is that a hippo?? I adore it!!

Anonymous said...

That washcloth quilt looks co-Z!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Your Train Quilt will be a big hit, I'm certain ! I already love it from what I've seen here!
Janice