Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random

Sarah mentioned on the camping trip how much she likes Snoopy and would like a Snoopy towel. The one on the right is for her. And while I had the Dakota Peanuts Holiday collection out, I remembered that Aaron likes "Brown Charlie" and made the Halloween one for Steph's house.


The time is here to start putting Christmas gifts in their bags, and I'll just post a peek of a couple of things. Surely between now and Christmas the recipients will have forgotten. I enjoy the process of tucking things away. Designs from Embroidery Library. I always picture a stress-free Christmas and it never quite works that way. Last year I didn't even get my cards sent.


Of course I haven't heard anything about my camera yet, it's only been one week of the promised six-eight weeks repair time. I'd forgotten how quickly the AA rechargable batteries lose their charge in my other camera. I take pictures at quilt guild and post them for the members and I'm wondering what to do about that. I don't think my batteries would last through that many pictures. Maybe an inexpensive little camera would be the answer so I could quit complaining.

No comments: