Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Charging

Charging batteries for my old 4 megapixel SLR digital, which has never failed me but which is just awkward to carry around. My little camera is off to be repaired. The lens just kept going in and out, in and out, and it wouldn't turn on. And I've babied that camera. And to make things worse, the camera now costs $75 less than when I bought it. Grrrrrr. Repair time is six to eight weeks. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The non-Grrrrr stuff: it lasted through the trip to the Smokies. And I got the extended warranty, which I never did before. I have bad luck with cameras and just had a feeling. It's seven months old.

I went to the running store today to get shoes. My toes have been hurting and my shoes just weren't very comfortable. The clerk asked what size I wear and I told her 8 or 8 1/2. She measured me at 9 1/2. What's going on? No wonder my toes hurt. My feet have been the same size for ages, why the difference now?

I was happy to get my flu shot last night. Last year I waited too long and lost two weeks to a bad flu. This year's shot has the stuff for the flu predicted for this year and also for the H1N1 virus, so I'm covered no matter which flu I had.

My neighbor girl came over this afternoon and we picked out the colors for the train she wants to embroider on a towel for her grandpa. We got a good start and she went home with a few bits of fabrics to make postcards, too. Awesome.

No comments: