Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Start of Raggedy Andy

Aaron's 3rd birthday is coming up in September and I still haven't made him his Raggedy Andy. It's time.

I hoped that the face would be available for machine embroidery but it seems that hasn't happened. Probably licensed. Anyway, I'll be making the face and heart the traditional way, which is most likely just as well.

In the meantime, here's a bag made quickly for a Christmas gift.


And here's my co-workier's shower gift for last Tuesday night's shower. I've wanted to make this since I saw it in last year's Quilting Arts Gifts. You can see just the bottom of the circular cut-out that makes this a door hanger. It has Peltex interfacing to make it stiff.


Thinking about Quilting Arts Gifts, I hope this year's issue is out soon. I always find at least a couple of things that I want to try - some time.

No comments: