Saturday, August 14, 2010

Down for the Day

Down for the day yesterday. Usually I can just power through bugs, but not this one. Today will be better, I can tell already. There was no computer yesterday. No sewing. I was glad I picked up books at the library Thursday night because reading was the only thing that worked.

This morning I loved watching Steph's video of the kids on her facebook page. Watching the kids slide down a slip 'n slide. A double one with a pool at the end. Much laughing. On a day with the heat index in the 100's, how wonderful for kids to have water play and popsicles.

I picked up the slip 'n slide at my Walgreen's since there wasn't one at Steph's store. I can remember, back in the day, going to Walgreen's when we visited Pat's mom and dad in Florida. Can remember right where it was, in a corner shopping plaza with big palm trees. Which probably makes it like any other shopping plaza in Florida. On Bee Ridge.

Looking forward to having cheerios and walnuts and peaches for breakfast. When I'm sick, nothing sounds good and everything is too much trouble. All I do is whine. Not good.

No comments: