Sunday, August 8, 2010

lost and found

I thought I was doing a pretty good job of keeping things in order this week. I remembered to take my precious flash drive to work and back (twice,) remembered to bake a birthday cake, remembered when my night came to help watch the kids, remembered to take handouts and software to work.

All good, but for the past couple of days I've been searching for my camera and it was no where to be found. This afternoon, though, I got a call from little Aaron, saying that my camera was at his house. In his room, no less.

So, there are no pictures of the two bibs and the postcard I completed. No pictures of the new table topper I've started. Solid red Christmas prints on one side and cherry prints on the other. No pictures of my neighbor girl picking out embroidery designs for some hand towels for gifts for her grandparents.

No pictures of the adventures Aaron and I had when he spent Saturday night. That precious child completely melted down when I turned into his neighborhood this afternoon, crying "I want to stay with you." He knows how to make Gran B feel good.

The Reds swept the series from the Cubs. Good times. I've got to make it back to the ball park.

No comments: