Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 188

Friday Fill-Ins on a Saturday morning. Answers are in bold.

1. Life is a blessing. I'm so happy with my life. Well, a few beach trips and trips to Asheville would be nice, but I love creating and learning.

2. I hope my truck and my sewing machines just keep going. I so appreciate them and rely on their working well.

3. My last text message ended in these three words: "class as well." And yes, it was a work message. I think my co-worker sent it while she was driving home. I hope she's careful - texting while driving is now illegal in Kentucky.

4. An entire meal is what I'm thinking about for dinner some time soon. Appetizer, salad, main course, bread. And an hour or more spent eating it. Most of my dinners are grab and go, and every now and then I love the whole thing.

5. On the 1st day of August, I was really tired and did things at home almost all day. This weekend I'm much less tired, both physically and mentally.

6. My grandbabes are really lively and energetic, each in their own way. Nora loves to play games of all kinds and Aaron loves the sheer physical things, like running, just for the sake of running.

7. And as for the weekend, Friday I looked forward to picking up dinner at Chipotle, today my plans include making two baby bibs and a postcard and starting a table runner, and tomorrow my plans include sitting on the back porch with Aaron. He loves to duck around the corner then come up the steps. I say, "who's here?" and he says "it's Aaron." And we do it again and again. The weather is supposed to be so nice this weekend, just right for back porch games.

Happy weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

jlshall said...

Dinner from Chipotle sounds like a great idea (I may steal it!).

Have a great weekend!
--Joy @ Joysweb