Sunday, March 14, 2010

Home and Garden Show


One of my favorite March events is going to the Cincinnati Home and Garden Show with my friends. We go on the last day and my friends usually buy some flowers that were in the vendor displays. I love to take pictures and enjoy the crowd and usually don't get flowers, but this time I did get a couple of pots of daisy-like mums.

We took the wagon this year and loaded it up. Several people asked where we got it and said we were smart to bring it. Others wondered if they were available for rent - hauling out flowers and trees might be a nice little side business.

Outside on the street were trucks and vans waiting for the tear-down. I spotted this truck from the Habegger Corporation and just had to take a picture. Habegger is my maiden name, and there can't be many of us.

Tomorrow - some of the garden show critters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE that ROSE!!! Keep coming back to look at it, it's just so beautiful! Janice - :)