Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Fortune

Lunch with my friend Patricia at Asian Wok - with a pretty little cake and a fortune cookie included. And the cookie had a real fortune - I hate it when there is just a comment instead of a fortune. It said, "Your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded." A little piece of paper I'll hold on to.

And dinner with my best girl at Chick Fill-A. We were on the way to La Rosa's, her choice, when she spotted Chick Fill-A. She said, "Please, can't we go there instead? Please?"


And how could I not say, "ok." I'm sure it was the play area that won her over, and she played and played.


I went to the counter to get her an ice cream cone afterwards and the counter woman said that cones are free for kids. Nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time at Chik Fill-A. Love the pic of the little cake and fortune cookie. Snow delay today until 10 am.
Sarah