Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 168

Friday today, and here are the Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. Today I will be smiling all day because my alma mater won its game in the NCAA tournament. Ohio University - can you believe it? And can you say, "brackets busted?" And my favorite won too, the Kentucky Wildcats.

2. You say, "Let's go to the movies tonight" and I say "why not?" Oh, I know why not, March Madness. Let's go to the movies another time.

3. What do you think of cars having a black box that records a few seconds of data? I don't think my old truck has one.

4. At my workplace it's Free Pastry Day until 10:30 Friday! Or, at least until we close at 6:00. I'm making blueberry coffee cake for the Coffee Breakers and there will be some left.

5. People say that what we're all seeking is happiness. Peace, love, joy, connectedness, being appreciated, hope. Or at least that's what I say.

6. The image I cherish most is a collage of my friends and family.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to excellent basketball, tomorrow my plans include working 'til 5:00, and Sunday I want to get ready for Journey Group in the evening.

Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments: