Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 169

Time for Friday Fill-Ins (on this slightly snowy!) morning. Answers are in bold.

1. The right word can soothe, explain, welcome, comfort. Words are powerful.

2. Hug, smooth the blankets, turn off the lights, turn on the soft music, one last kiss, and shut the door quietly, please. It's nap time.

3. Up in the night sky, look at the fireworks. The Reds have hit another home run. It's almost time.

4. Upstairs is where you'll find me. Turn right at the top of the stairs and you'll find my studio. Turn left at the top of the stairs and you'll find my office and design wall. Upstairs is where I love to be.

5. Ohhh! What is that sound? It's the sound of basketball on tv. This is one to the best times of the year. I'm cheering for the Kentucky Wildcats.

6. Going grocery shopping is a good idea. If I don't go grocery shopping, I am far more apt to eat things that aren't as good for me. I went yesterday, brought in the groceries in the rain. I'm feeling good about it this morning. I want to start cooking again. Sometimes I tend to get a little cooking-lazy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm planning to clean my bedroom and sew a little, tomorrow my plans include working, then having Nora come for a sleep-over, and Sunday I want to watch basketball.

Happy Friday, everyone. I've been quiet this week, but I've been here. More tomorrow.

4 comments:

MaR said...

I want to start cooking more myself...
Loved your nr.2.

My post is up here, happy weekend!

Rach said...

I like you answer to no 2, good luck with the basketball season :-)

Unknown said...

Your workspaces sound awesome. I use the table in my dining room. Have a great weekend cooking!

Andy Shupe said...

I'm cheering for the Cats right along with you, though all the way over here in Arkansas.