Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 166

Friday morning, Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold.

1. Why are you making french toast with white bread? Try making it with whole wheat - it's really yummy.

2. I want you to take your vitamins with calcium and iron. I'm a fan of multi-vitamins and Stress Tabs, and now I'm taking an extra vitamin D too. Only thing is, my hair grows like wild. Hope the cells inside are doing well too.

3. One of these days soon I'll take the leap - then it will be on my terms.

4. Squish up the fabric really good, pour the dye on top, and see what happens. It's always a surprise and I like it that way. I can't quite bring myself to measure precisely and record everything.

5. I could use a break from the cold weather, and it's coming this weekend. Twenty-two degrees this morning, can't quite imagine how how fifties is going to show up.

6. First I'll go and take a look at the river and walk across the Purple People Bridge and then I'll go to Barnes and Noble. Then, some people watching. Possibly a look at the jelly fish at the Aquarium. Maybe there will be music. Newport on the Levee when the weather is nice.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm planning to get to work on a new church banner, tomorrow my plans include a date with little Aaron while his sister is at Aunt Tina's, and Sunday I want to do something outdoors.

Happy Friday, everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Squishing fabric sounds like fun. Keep warm!

Anonymous said...

Glad ur doing things that make u happy!
Which of those is it that makes ur hair grow? I actually need for mine to grow better!
I'll look forward to seeing & hearing about ur date with our little man! Have fun, enjoy ur week end!
Janice

Unknown said...

Just imagine a chocolate cupcake that looks like a monkey and you will have had some of JDaniel's cake. Thanks for stopping by.